COVID-19 Updates

Council & Committees
City Departments
Visit Barre
Contact Us

Career Firefighter-EMT position.

Please use the General Employment Application to apply for the Firefighter position.


General Employment Application

Lifeguard Summer Employment Application

Commercial Motor Vehicle (CDL) Application This application is required if you are applying for a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) required position and you currently have a CDL or CDL permit.